Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Class Sprites And Some Info

Hello, I'm still working on the project...

This one is the Sprites for Classes that you can choose...

They're actually the student from respective Classes in the story...

Mage

 Champion

 Knight

Warrior

And additional info...
I think I will kinda "rush" this arc for faster release so before new year (maybe), you can try to play this arc, so some sprites, conversation just copy paste-ing from another (I'm sorry if you disappointed) and I will know what you think... (This is a Demo for a reason 😂 )

I was thinking to "recruit" or commission an animator/character face designer and sprite designer to make the game's graphic better, but this game still has a lack of popularity and it just not worth it...

That's why, your support here is needed to share this game to your friend, so I can get suggestion to improve this game as much as possible 😁

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment